Posted: February 26th, 2018
What should be included in the nurse’s instructions? Select all that apply:
1. Dressings do not need to be changed frequently because there is minimal drainage.
2. Healing will be facilitated by wearing leg compression devices.
3. When the client is in sitting position, he should keep his legs elevated.
4. Avoid standing for long periods of time.
5. Cool packs can be applied to the ulcers to decrease inflammation.
6. Soak the affected extremity in warm water every evening.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.