Posted: February 26th, 2018
Select all that apply:
1. Review meds the client is currently on to determine whether any of them cause an increased intraocular pressure as a side effect.
2. Determine whether the client has any sudden loss of vision accompanied by pain.
3. Discuss with the client the importance of controlling blood pressure to decrease the potential loss of peripheral vision.
4. Instruct the client to take analgesics as soon as any discomfort occurs in the eye and to notify clinic if pain is not relieved.
5. Have the client demonstrate the use of eye drops.
6. Assess the client for chronic diseases such as diabetes.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.