Posted: April 20th, 2017
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Reflect on a time when you or someone else’s good intentions created poor results. Explain these four (4) aspects:
1. The situation
2. The rationale for your actions
3. The specific poor results
4. The individuals, people, or groups that were affected, and how they were affected
2. Using systems thinking, apply Senge’s concepts of “dynamic complexity” and “circles of causality” to the situation and explain the interactions and relationships.
3. Illustrate your situation with a simple diagram (e.g., Senge, Chapter 5.)
4. Explain how you can use this example to anticipate other problematic situations in the future.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Analyze the shifts in organizational structure and processes to create a learning organization.
2. Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing a learning organization.
3. Write clearly and concisely about developing a learning organization using proper writing mechanics.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.