Posted: February 26th, 2018
A male client who has heart failure receives an additional dose of bumetanide as prescribed 4 hours after the daily dose.
The nurse assesses him 15 minutes after administering the medication and reminds him to save all urine in the bathroom.
1. Failure to replace body fluids
2. Increased risk of hypotension
3. Failure to teach the client adequately
4. Increased need to protect the client
5. Excessive bumetanide administration
6. Lack of follow-up nursing actions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.