Posted: April 28th, 2017
1) What is “discovery bias”? is there anything similar in other fields (such as “treatment bias” in medicine or “driving bias” in errand-running)?
2) Does publishing the full methods and results of the Fouchier and Kawaoka H5N1 studies seem likely to increase our ability to protect public health from a future H5N1 pandemic?
3) Does one’s stance on global warming depend on one’s source of funding?
4) Why do some people deny the weight of scientific evidence on matters of social importance (not just global warming)?
5) The IPCC’s fifth assessment report uses more recent data than Steve Goreham criticizes. Does this affect the believability of the two sides?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.