Posted: April 18th, 2017
NRS 430V Week 3 CLC: Nursing Conceptual Model Presentation [12 slides + Speaker Notes]
Professional Dynamics – Scope of Practice and Differentiated Practice Competencies
Grand Canyon University
Select a Nursing Conceptual Model from Topic 2, and prepare a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation about the model. Include:
1. A brief overview of the nursing conceptual model selected.
2. Explanation of how the nursing conceptual model incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
3. Explain at least three specific ways in which the nursing conceptual model could be used to improve nursing practice. Elaborate, explain, or defend each point mentioned.
4. Provide current reliable sources to establish credibility for the presentation.
Requirements for PowerPoint are as follows:
1. 10 slides for content.
2. 1 slide for references.
3. 1 slide for the title, which includes: (a) title of the presentation, (b) names of the CLC group members, and (c) date
4. Accompanying speaker notes elaborating on the information contained in each slide.
5. One member of the CLC group will submit the presentation, speaker notes, and the completed “CLC Group Project Agreement” to the instructor.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.