Posted: February 8th, 2018
Choose the instructions that the nurse places on the list. Select all that apply.
1. Cola is acceptable to drink on the day of the test.
2. Tea and coffee are restricted on the day of the test.
3. The test will take between 45 minutes and 2 hours.
4. The hair should be washed the evening before the test.
5. All medications need to be withheld on the day of the test.
6. A nothing-by-mouth (NPO) status is required on the day of the test.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.