Posted: April 21st, 2017
Research Paper – The topic is global. The paper should be complete and the main body should be 1000-1500 words in length (excluding references page).
Research Paper Guidelines
• Utilize APA Style format and references.
• Utilize at least five references (two of which must be from credible scientific organizations). You can use Internet articles, journals, text books, etc. However, you should NEVER use Wikipedia for your research as anyone can alter the information on this site making it a poor source of accurate information.
• Paper must be typed in Microsoft Word. **PLEASE NOTE that you must submit your assignments as a “Microsoft Word” document rather than a Word Pad, Works, etc. type of document.
• Utilize one inch margins on all sides.
• Double-space your paper.
• Use either an Arial or Times New Roman font in a 10 or 12 point font.
• Include an abstract, page headers, in-text citations, and a reference page.
• Submit a high-quality paper, free of spelling and grammatical errors.
**Evaluation/Grading of the Research Paper: Points are allocated as follows (Total of 100 points):
A. Content/Subject Knowledge and Analysis – (65 points possible). Your paper should be pertinent to the subject matter and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the subject with an appropriate introduction, supporting paragraphs, and conclusions. Your paper should be written in your own words using proper in-text citations when indicated, don’t plagiarize. You should use a minimum of five current and reliable sources for your research.
B. Format – (20 points possible). Your paper should contain an abstract, a main body and a reference page. References should be cited and properly listed in APA format. All page margins (left, right, top, and bottom) should be set to 1 inch.
C. Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation – (15 points possible).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.