Posted: April 26th, 2017
Calculate the calories from carbohydrate. Multiply total grams of carbohydrate per day by 4 calories per gram
DO NOT REWRITE THE QUESTIONS. NUMBER YOUR RESPONSES. 15 points
- Using the information from the Daily Food Group Target from the food tracker main page, to the right of the screen, for each of the five Food Groups, list any food group that you consume less than 50% of. List two specific foods for each food group that you could have eaten to get to 100%
- Use the information on the Nutrient Report page to complete the rest of the questions. Write your total energy intake (Kcal)? This the total amount of calories you ate for the entire day. If your total calories is less or more than the recommended or target, state how many calories you are over or under.
- Calculate the calories from carbohydrate. Multiply total grams of carbohydrate per day by 4 calories per gram.
- Calculate the calories from protein. Multiply total grams of protein per day by 4 calories per gram.
- How many kcal is coming from fat? Multiply the percentage of fat by total kcal consumed for the day.
- How many grams of fat did you consume? Divide total calories from fat by 9 from the previous question.